Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? No way, the man I married is pretty darn spectacular!

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it? It belonged to an old boyfriend I had in high school. He thought he'd teach me how to drive. Two driving lessons later, I dumped him...he was the meanest driving instructer EVER!

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop? Five hours, from Miami to Tampa on a road trip.

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when? Not that I can recall.

5. What TV network do you watch the most? Bravo, by a mile. I'm hooked on Project Runway, Top Chef, and Shear Genius.

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you. "Kiss from a Rose" from Seal. It's not that I particularly love the song, but it was the hot song the summer I met my husband so it brings back memories.

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on? Johnny Depp. Is it weird that I still have a crush on him?

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie? Moonstruck. Some of the best movie lines ever.

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you? No.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Negative! They're ex's for a reason!

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
My first car, I bought when I was 18. It was a blue Toyota Echo. I named him Pedro and I loved him until I crashed him on the freeway almost a year ago. (don't worry, I was ok.) My new car, a silver Saturn Ion named Jake, is good, but will never be Pedro.

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
I'm not a road trip girl. I've been to San Antonio, about 3 hours away

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
No, I don't think I have. I don't date that much.

5. What TV network do you watch the most?
Food Network. I don't watch that much tv tho

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
Ooh this is hard. I tend to give a lot of songs meaning. "Faith" by George Michael reminds me of my mom because we used to dance in the kitchen when I was a kid.

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
HA, way back in the day, Jonathan Taylor Thomas holds that medal.

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
Just Like Heaven

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
Nope.

-I found your blog from that gf news site! Glad to learn 9 things about you :o)

Mimi Lenox said...

Nothing like teaching a woman to drive to destroy a relationship! He should have known better! His loss.

Happy Sat9!
I am up here.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Moonstruck was a great film. Happy Sat-9! Enjoy your day...

Lisa G said...

Great answers! Have a great weekend :)

Lynn Barry said...

The love you have for your hubby is so apparent...you guys ROCK! I loved MOONSTRUCK too. I think Johnny Depp is adorable too...there I said it! HUGS

Amy Jo said...

Just saw you listed on 5 Minutes for Mom...we're GF here (and casein & soy, too!) You're the first blog I've seen though. Love it! Blessings, Amy in OR