1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? No way, the man I married is pretty darn spectacular!
2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it? It belonged to an old boyfriend I had in high school. He thought he'd teach me how to drive. Two driving lessons later, I dumped him...he was the meanest driving instructer EVER!
3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop? Five hours, from Miami to Tampa on a road trip.
4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when? Not that I can recall.
5. What TV network do you watch the most? Bravo, by a mile. I'm hooked on Project Runway, Top Chef, and Shear Genius.
6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you. "Kiss from a Rose" from Seal. It's not that I particularly love the song, but it was the hot song the summer I met my husband so it brings back memories.
7. Who was your first celebrity crush on? Johnny Depp. Is it weird that I still have a crush on him?
8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie? Moonstruck. Some of the best movie lines ever.
9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you? No.