Friday, October 24, 2008

Back In Town


We're back from our vacation, and what a wonderful vacation it was. Once I get around to uploading the photos, I'll be sure to share a few pictures. We had a blast, and I'm sorry the trip had to end...but alas, it's time to get back to the real world.
Oh yeah, and there should be some cooking going on on this blog, right? Today I picked up a package of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix (wow, that was a mouthful) to try out. The kids will be home from school soon, and I can't think of a better thing to come home to than the smell of fresh baked goodness.
This weekend we're hitting the pumpkin patch and the costume shop. Halloween is just a week away, and this slacker has yet to look for costumes for Ayden and Zoe. Party City here we come!
I'm thinking of making this picture my new profile picture. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Annie said...

The picture is fabulous! You have lost lots of weight my dear!

I took my two to their very first Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago and we all had a blast!

Now that the weather is cooling down - I'm up for lots more walks outdoors - let me know if you're in this neck of the woods anytime soon :)

Flamenco Mom said...

Ah, you flatter me! Actually I have lost some...all that exercising I've been doing has helped, including days of long walks while on vacation.

I'm taking the kids to pick out their pumpkin tomorrow; the kids can't wait.

I'll definitely let you know about getting together for walks. Now that it's getting cooler out, it's a perfect time to start.

Lynn Barry said...

You sure are beautiful...I love the pic...no surprise where your kids get there good looks...HUGS

Flamenco Mom said...

Thanks Lynn! You are too sweet! HUGS